6.27.2007

Pinch, pinch, ahh....

Still a little stiff, but I had a good experience with Dr. David yesterday and feel much, much better. I walked a few blocks rather gingerly afterwards, did an EmergenC packet, did very, very light and basic yoga in the living room and felt pretty good. I went to see a friend for a bit before her big vacation andcould feel how bad an idea standing for an hour was, but went home and got to bed.

but, like I said, today, I'm much better. I still feel that pinch on my tailbone, but it's nothing like it was. Nothing, let me tell you, nothing. We did acupuncture, massage and cupping, flower essences and a blood supplement, which was all fucking awesome. Cupping, especially, was such an immediate relief, what with pulling the muscles up off the nerves a bit and all.

I keep looking at my gym pass just hanging there on my keyrack. I still can't shake feeling badly about being immoble lately, but what can I do? Mobilty can't be faked, right?